Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-03-2019, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I like this threads that bring out the positive thoughts in everyone.

Pretty much everyone I would have listed has already been mentioned.

Malone......Probably #1 on my list based on the fact that we need him more than any of the others right now.  But although I ws high on him in college he really hasn't done anything to give me a lot of hope.  

Vigil...…#1 on my list of guys that I think will actually step up.  He needs to stay healthy all year.  

Sample.....About to become the new Reggie Kelly.  Won't have a lot of catches but will play a lot of snaps and help with the run game.

Billings.....Actually played pretty well last year.  Footballoutsiders lumps all 3-4 DTs and DEs plus all 4-3 DTs together in a group labeled "defensive linemen".  They use two stats to measure their efficiency against the run, and although I won't swear they are the most accurate metrics they ranked Billings 20th in the league in "success rate" and 8th in "average rush yards allowed".

Willis.....Might get a lot more snaps with MJ gone.  Has not shown me anything special, but has not stood out looking bad either.

Malone is on my list also. It is year #3 for him and a #1 a lot of receivers take 3 to 4 years to develop (TJ for example). #2 He was injured a lot and stumped his development. #3 - He is a solid man, ask Shazier who bounced off of him (no, I am not glad he was hurt). 

He has the athletic ability and NFL body to be a solid NFL WR so even though has shown a lot yet, he could step up if can have a healthy training camp which is #4 opportunity with AJ hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - Luvnit2 - 08-03-2019, 12:18 PM