Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-05-2019, 12:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I read it. I highlighted bits of it in my first post. Wanted no "race mixing", separate areas for each race, and to end latinos taking over. Complained about corporations making it possible. 

He retweeted a photo of "TRUMP" spelled out in guns. Most of his social media posts related to Trump were just retweets on pro Trump stuff.

This happens quite a lot, doesn't it?  Politician/public figure garners support but simultaneously bragging about how how awesome and influential he/she is and then warns people that a specific group/ideology is invading/threatening/your enemy.  A follower of this person goes out and attacks members of this cited group and then the politician/public figure says "Hey, I don't control people!"

Same ol' song n' dance.

What is Trump supposed to say? Hey, I may have said that immigrants are dangerous criminals, but I didn't expect anyone to attempt to harm them! That's the charade of the whole thing...he may as well just say "I'm going to demonize a group of people that aren't you. All you have to do in response is vote for me. Don't attack them, don't harass them, don't even talk about them on the internet. I tell you a group that isn't you is bad and you vote for me. That's it. End of transaction, ok?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - Nately120 - 08-05-2019, 12:46 PM