Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-05-2019, 12:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This happens quite a lot, doesn't it?  Politician/public figure garners support but simultaneously bragging about how how awesome and influential he/she is and then warns people that a specific group/ideology is invading/threatening/your enemy.  A follower of this person goes out and attacks members of this cited group and then the politician/public figure says "Hey, I don't control people!"

Same ol' song n' dance.

What is Trump supposed to say?  Hey, I may have said that immigrants are dangerous criminals, but I didn't expect anyone to attempt to harm them!  That's the charade of the whole thing...he may as well just say "I'm going to demonize a group of people that aren't you.  All you have to do in response is vote for me.  Don't attack them, don't harass them, don't even talk about them on the internet.  I tell you a group that isn't you is bad and you vote for me.  That's it.  End of transaction, ok?"

When you laugh and make jokes about shooting immigrants, people you have called rapist and murderers, someone is going to listen.

It certainly takes a mental illness on their part to go from hate filled behind a computer to pulling the trigger, but this is why we should expect the best from our leaders, not the worst. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - BmorePat87 - 08-05-2019, 01:04 PM