Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
Much as I asked Muslim leaders to speak out against Terror attacks committed by Radical Islam i ask some of the "good people from the other side" to speak out about the ideology that appears to have motivated the El Paso shooter. The President should demand it.

Sadly El Paso is a community that is no stranger to these types of violent acts. many most likely remember the Fort Bliss, but there have been at least 2 other since that 2009 attack. I have an old Army buddy with whom I was stationed at FT Bliss. He is currently an El Paso City LEO and a Baptist preacher. You can imagine how bust his weekend was.
First off I mourn for all the victims and give my support to their families and the survivors.
First off: I mourn for the victims and send my support to their loved ones as well as the survivors.
The motivation for the Dayton shooting along with the shooting in Cali is a little more clouded; but we must stop these. As a conservative I am very liberal when it comes to gun rights. My position has remained unchanged.

Every mentally sound American should be able to own 1 long rifle for home protection and this weapon can never leave the home except to go to and from the rifle range.

If you want anything more than that, you must be licensed and increased weaponry requires increased levels of license. Much like your car, you must obtain a learners permit to purchase a handgun. This permit consists of a state regulated written test. Once you obtain your firearm and permit you have six months to train yourself on the use and the weapon can only be transported to and from the rifle range. Within the six months you then must take a performance test to obtain your license and you must renew this license periodically. And as the firearm progresses so does the level of licensing. much like CDLs ect..

I am opposed to folks talking about restricting the type of firearms folks can purchase; as I support a WELL REGULATED militia.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - bfine32 - 08-05-2019, 01:24 PM