Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Preseason Games 18 Game Season
(08-06-2019, 12:59 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Pre season isn't for the established players on the roster. They need one or two games to get ready. With that being said it's important for the players at the back end of the( and probably would prefer 1 or 2 more) to get those reps.

I almost agree with this with the exception of I’ve noticed up until week 3 of the regular season, you see a lot of flatness and mistakes by starters league wide. After week 3 you see what you really have. Probably because when you’ve not played in awhile, a few preseason games is not going to get you back in the groove. Especially when you may only play 1 drive in PSg3 and maybe a 1/4 or a1/2 in psg4. So in reality, you have played less than 1 ps game before the regular season.

Shortening the ps games to two would be terrible for rookie development, getting down to the 53 and also injuries. I believe injuries is the driving point behind the players union and rightfully so. Specially when you shorten a teams time to prepare for an already rigorous season.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Preseason Games 18 Game Season - J24 - 08-06-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: 2 Preseason Games 18 Game Season - HarleyDog - 08-06-2019, 07:48 AM