Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-02-2019, 12:30 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: My guy is Jordan Willis.  I was big on him when he was selected, but he has done little to nothing to warrant his selection and could actually be a (somewhat) surprise cut.  

I am doubling down on the guy for this reason:  I think he has finally found his home at LDE.  He will rotate with Dunlap.  He won't be rotating inside and he won't be playing the right side with a bunch of other guys and never really finding his rhythm.  

There are a ton of reasons to say why Willis won't do squat again this year, but I just have a feeling that he may surprise.  He is my choice.  

Honorable mentions go to Clayton Fedejelem (who I still think could be our SS) and Christian Westerman (who always apparently sucks in practice but was our highest game-rated offensive linemen when he did get to play).

Who are yours?

Willis was my first thought as well. Think Preston Brown has low expectations and could surprise.

Especially with Pratt playing next to him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2019, 11:41 AM