Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-06-2019, 01:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No, you are the one claiming he said "all" and that's what the MSM pushes hardest, there is good and bad everywhere and it's not limited to politics, gender, religion, age or sexual preference, if you don't understand that, then it's on you.

There is a huge base out there that is against Illegal immigration, that doesn't mean we are racist in any way.
I've tried and tried to show how much money we loose annually, but everyone just ignores it or says it's based on some xx report that I had never heard of before. It's not hard at all to come up with some basic numbers and those numbers keep going up and up and up every year and many numbers are hidden in the system as well, such as benefit we give to children born here from illegal parents. Their assistance falls under USC assistance.

I tend to also believe that many people are fed up with the Gov putting illegal immigrants before USC's, such as giving tuition money when we have plenty of USC's that need help which is just adding fuel to the fire along with the Sanctuary Cities.

I disagree. You guys don't care about European illegal immigrants.

Just those of color.

Start talking about illegal immigration as a whole and more people will join in. They won't however as long as people keep picking on a certain group. That's never good, and people will always (thankfully) push back on the singling out of certain people while allowing others to get away with something.

That's where the racist attack comes from.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - jj22 - 08-06-2019, 01:30 PM