Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-06-2019, 01:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No, you are the one claiming he said "all" and that's what the MSM pushes hardest, there is good and bad everywhere and it's not limited to politics, gender, religion, age or sexual preference, if you don't understand that, then it's on you.

There is a huge base out there that is against Illegal immigration, that doesn't mean we are racist in any way.
I've tried and tried to show how much money we loose annually, but everyone just ignores it or says it's based on some xx report that I had never heard of before. It's not hard at all to come up with some basic numbers and those numbers keep going up and up and up every year and many numbers are hidden in the system as well, such as benefit we give to children born here from illegal parents. Their assistance falls under USC assistance.

I tend to also believe that many people are fed up with the Gov putting illegal immigrants before USC's, such as giving tuition money when we have plenty of USC's that need help which is just adding fuel to the fire along with the Sanctuary Cities.

I didn't claim Trump said "ALL." I don't think I did, at least...it isn't like me to put such as easily refutable statement of absolution into an argument, is it?  Like any good career criminal the guy is smart enough to know how to keep himself clean enough legally to be able to have a defense.  Plus, it's all a moot point after Bill O'Rilley specifically talked about Dr. George "Baby Killer" Tiller until someone killed that guy and then Bill could still legally claim he had clean hands (and hey, I agree...freedom and all that, you know?).

And people can be against illegal immigration, I just can't keep track of whether illegals are coming here because Americans are too entitled and lazy and unionized to work for fair wages or if they're coming here to rape/murder/bankrupt us.  Maybe if politicians could keep their story straight I'd have an easier time connecting what they are saying with real life.  I went from having to thank them for my cheap wal-mart produce to having to fear them and/or wait for them in the checkout line while they use their welfare cards.

That doesn't even take into account how much we've dropped the ball by letting up on the whole "they won't assimilate, they won't speak English, and they're dangerous" rhetoric when the Italians and Irish were flooding this place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - Nately120 - 08-06-2019, 01:40 PM