Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(10-01-2015, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You would have angered Einstien by posting this quote:

“In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who says there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/154695-in-the-view-of-such-harmony-in-the-cosmos-which

Once again, your reading comprehension fails you. Imagine my surprise.

Why would Einstein be mad at me? Because I clearly said he was not an atheist?

Quote:they quote me for support of such views.
See that part? I didn't quote him to support atheism. I quoted him to support the fact that his concept of god was utterly foreign to anything like your anthropomorphic, Iron Age, good vs evil personal creator-god fables.

Now, if I considered you intelligent, I would attempt to explain what Spinoza's ideas about "god" were (and why they are no longer feasible or necessary). But his ideas were pretty complex; doubtless it would fly right over your head, due in large part to your noted inability to correctly interpret the words you read. So I'm afraid I won't be  bothered to waste my time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - GodHatesBengals - 10-01-2015, 10:16 PM