Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-08-2019, 03:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It depends on what is said. Yes, if I'm privately texting my wife how much I hate my boss, then, yeah, I shouldn't be fired for it. But, if I'm talking about how much I want to hurt him and try to kill him or get him fired, that's a different story.

With Stzrok, if he just said how much Trump sucked, that's one thing. But to state that he's going to stop him from being elected, that's a different story.

Well I mean you shouldn't "joke" like that but it's not like you are saying it to a stranger. It's your girl/wife/bae.

I don't tend to joke like that, but there's no guarantee someone at work will make me mad and I'd threaten them to my girl. Sometimes you got to get it out to the wife to keep your cool at work.

I understand peoples argument against Stzork, but we have to protect regular rights, and people have the right to say what they want to their significant others. We have to fight for that right, even if we disagree with Stzork for political reasons. If this becomes norm, then we are all in trouble and there are no private conversations afforded between you and your other.

Sometimes we as people have to come together for the greater good. And the greater good is protecting our rights to text whatever we want to someone we are having a romantic relationship with. We can't lose that right. It's bad enough if your wife's friend calls and tells her her man (someone who works under you) beat, cheats, or mistreats her (cough Urban) your job is now in jeopardy. How far can this go?

We've had to tell our wives not to tell us about their girlfriends no good guy (that they chose and won't leave) cause we could lose our job now. Enough is Enough. Men must step up and fight back!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - jj22 - 08-08-2019, 03:36 PM