Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 01:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

I don't care if being homosexual is a choice or not.  I still accept them either way.

And, to be honest, I don't know why anyone would chose to be sexually attracted to children.  What do they have to gain by that?  They are basically condemning themselves to a lifetime of sexual frustration.

The main point I made as soon as I saw this thread was that people like Lucie think it's abhorrent that a non-offending pedophile be shown to the general public (for fear that it lulls people into a sense of normality or non-fear about the whole thing), but then uses his and our society's ignorance of pedophilia to justify their feelings that they are hopeless offenders.  It, like mass shootings being a detailed problem people would rather just throw their hands and say "terrible people, can't fix it, why try?" and call it a day.

People attempting to study, treat, or even be open about pedophilia are labeled as promoting the rape of children.  It's no surprise there isn't much interest in doing anything but waiting until they (and non pedophiles who just want to diddle teens) offend and say "LOOK!!! THEY ALL RAPE!  THEY"RE SO RAPEY!!"

So it goes.

(this is where someone says that I deserve to have a bunch of pedophiles rape my children if I like them so much)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Nately120 - 10-02-2015, 01:46 AM