Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-27-2015, 03:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I advocate for not legitimizing same-sex marriage. Legitimizing it says your sexually deviant behavior is "ok", it's "not ok", there's consequences associated with using your body in ways that it was not designed to be used.

The end results is the same, both result in deaths from diseases that are spread into the general population.
You specifically said: "how much harm can come from the public health with only a small percentage of children not being vaccinated."
It's the same as saying: How much harm can come from such a small percentage of homosexual's sexually deviant behavior.
I showed you via charts straight from the government's websites how much harm it does create.
Butt please continue to believe that you're not in the double standard crowd.

I'm not religious so I can't "preach" in the literal sense. By being against homosexuality, I am not glorifying homosexuality.

Yes, 13 year olds got included, I didn't make the chart.
Isn't parents that do not want their children being vaccinated all about a lifestyle choice? Both have consequences that are deadly to the general population. What do you not understand about that? Or do you just want to deny the stats that I pulled straight from an un-biased Gov site because it doesn't fit your personal agenda?

No it doesn't cause it, butt it is the number one means of spreading it.
Have you ever experienced oral sex? Do you believe oral sex is deviant sexual behavior? According to the Uniform Code of Military Justice consensual oral sex between two heterosexual adults is a crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-27-2015, 04:59 PM