Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 02:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: lol... The irony in this is overwhelming.

Do you know the term victim blaming?

I don't think I have accused you of raping anyone.  Or even thinking about raping someone.

Rapist know that rape is wrong, yet they still do it.  Telling a woman to not walk around at 2:00am, scantily clad as you put it, and being vulnerable, is advocating that, gasp, people be responsible for their own actions.  Wonder what feminism calls it?

To assume that EVERY man is a rapist and that we should be TAUGHT not to rape is insulting and yes it is an attack.

The problem with your logic is that you are trying to make the woman responsible for the actions of the rapist. You are dehumanizing men with your logic. Most feminists I know have no problem with teaching women to be safe, but when comments like yours are made it is trying to make the woman responsible for the actions of the assailant. That is why they call it victim blaming, because that is exactly what you are doing. I know I have evolved past a point where my base urges don't rule my decision making, so no matter what position a woman is in or what clothing she may be wearing, I am responsible for my own actions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Belsnickel - 10-02-2015, 07:43 AM