Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 07:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The problem with your logic is that you are trying to make the woman responsible for the actions of the rapist. You are dehumanizing men with your logic. Most feminists I know have no problem with teaching women to be safe, but when comments like yours are made it is trying to make the woman responsible for the actions of the assailant. That is why they call it victim blaming, because that is exactly what you are doing. I know I have evolved past a point where my base urges don't rule my decision making, so no matter what position a woman is in or what clothing she may be wearing, I am responsible for my own actions.

There is no problem with my logic, only the way you are comprehending it. 

No where did I say the woman is responsible for the actions of the rapist.  All I said was that rapist exist and they know raping is wrong, but still do it and that a woman shouldn't think that she is not responsible for her actions and think that her actions didn't help the rapist.  Not only that but you are also assuming the girl is telling the truth.  Being skeptical about whether a rape took place is not victim blaming.  It is making the accuser prove the event took place and following through with the presumption of innocence.

Look up Emma Suikowicz AKA Mattress girl.  She claims she was raped.  Yet no evidence supported her claim.  In fact the evidence showed that she made it all up since the guy didn't reciprocate her feelings for him.

I remember suggesting to a College University, that we should have a "how not to be a victim" campaign.  Give you a guess on how that was taken, by not only the women's studies groups but also by the campus staff and faculty and victim advocate groups.

So your 1 feminist friend that has no problem with teaching women to be safe would be the anomaly toward the ideology as a whole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Sovereign Nation - 10-02-2015, 10:22 AM