Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 10:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The difference between a false accusation situation and blaming a woman for "putting herself in that situation" makes some of your statements here a false equivalency.

As to your comment that no one is saying that a woman is responsible for the actions of the rapist, you are. By saying that they should be responsible for their own actions as you are, you are putting responsibility on the victim, whether you choose to see it or not. My guess is that if your anecdotal evidence actually occurred, their concerns were likely with the way you presented the information because there is a way to do so where you aren't seemingly shifting that responsibility. Given your responses in this thread, that was not likely your approach.

But yeah, my liberal arts women's college attending wife, all of her friends from school and that school itself, and the feminist groups on the campus I work at including the Title IX task force, of which I am a part of, are all anomalies.

As I said earlier, there was a lot of irony in your statement.  You are just unable to grasp it.  Not surprisingly though.  You have a liberal arts college wife.

You think it is OK, to attack men and claim they are all rapist.  Yet to suggest that a woman be able to take care of herself and "not be that girl"  (look that one up), and all of a sudden "You're a victim blamer!"

What doublespeak you do, my liberal friend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Sovereign Nation - 10-02-2015, 12:05 PM