Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democratic Senators "Warn" SCOTUS
(08-16-2019, 01:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have taken the liberty to expand the textbook definition.

If you're going to change a commonly held definition you're probably going to have to inform people you are doing so or be met with confusion.  Personally, I prefer using words and terms as they are actually defined, not what I choose them to be defined as, that being the core tenant of language and all.

Quote:If the lower courts are being filled at a rediculous rate with queationable nominees mainly for political purposes after hindering the previous POTUS ability to fill vacancies. I don't think its wrong to say that is packing the court.

Well, it is wrong unless we choose to use your personal definition, used only by you.

Quote:Doesnt any case have to go through a federal judge, a quarter of which have now been nominated by a conman thanks to recommendations from a political group, before it can even get to the SCOTUS?

Any case?  No.  Many cases go through the court process without ever entering a Federal courtroom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democratic Senators "Warn" SCOTUS - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-16-2019, 02:07 PM