Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 02:32 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I will try to explain, however, probably a waste of time, but anyway.

You quote, is calling people who generalize idiots.  Thus it is also a generalization.  Hence the irony that was lost on you.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up.

How in the hell is that picture generalizing? Are you aware of what "generalizing" means?? Apparently not.

Generalizing is saying something like "all liberals think that guns should be banned!" just because 1 liberal you spoke with feels that way. That's generalizing. Not every liberal feels that way, yet you're labeling an entire group of people by the opinion of very few.

Saying that "people who generalize are idiots" isn't generalizing, because it's flat out saying that IF you generalize, then you're an idiot. It's not making a claim about anybody that doesn't fall into that category.

Does that help you comprehend what that word means, or do you need me to try it a bit slower?

(10-02-2015, 02:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh, extremism, another tactic of the liberal mind.

I was just asking a question based on your post. I was curious if women should just expect to be raped if they walk down a street where a prior rape occurred since you insinuated that the rich people were "asking for it" by driving their nice car in a neighborhood with an increased crime rate.

Should I just assume all conservatives are too dumb to intelligently respond to a question and actually comprehend what's being asked? I won't, because I'm not going to generalize everyone due to a handful of dingleberries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - djs7685 - 10-02-2015, 02:44 PM