Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campaign funding struggles for AOC..
(08-20-2019, 09:32 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: She back tracked because of the backlash. 

Spur what conversation? A conversation about climate change? Sure...I guess...but those conversations have already been going on.

Yeah maybe it was going on, but as of now one of your major parties predominantly rejects climate change and its dangers completely, up to calling everyone an idiot who believes climate change is real, sooo the conversations weren't going too well before.
Also, what I find way worse than a possibly bad polic proposal is what FOX and other right wing megaphones made out of it. She wants to forbid air travel and force everyone to become vegan! She says the world ends in 20 years! That crazy lady!
If the proposal is that bad, why would someone have to invent stuff on top of it?

(08-20-2019, 09:32 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Plus is one of the worst proposal ever really the best way to spur conversation (and potentially win people to your side)? It's a terrible way to go about it. 

Maybe, sure. I tend to agree , but still feel it kind of reached that goal. People talk and put climate change back in their minds, as well they should. And maybe to some, the more ridiculous conservative talking points (it's crazy/it's a hoax) get exposed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign funding struggles for AOC.. - hollodero - 08-20-2019, 10:30 AM