Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 02:23 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You do realize men are more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than women?  Not just rape, but assaults, armed robbery and yes even death.

Men and women are allowed to go out at night.  However, there is no guaranteeing that they will be safe when they do so. 

If the rich person decided to drive their car in a crime infested neighborhood, do you think that rich person did everything they could to not be carjacked?

Okay, this is kind of a good start to a serious grown-up conversation, but you didn't exactly say what women should be required to do to avoid being raped.  That was the question I was asking.  Where specifically do we draw the line?

i don't think anyone here would disagree with the idea that a college girl should go out and get passing out drunk by herself.  Not that she should be blamed if she gets raped, but she should still be required to take some reasonable precautions.  For example I don't blame a person who gets killed when another driver strikes his car, but I still think it is a good idea for every driver to wear seatbelts to protect them from the acts of others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - fredtoast - 10-02-2015, 03:04 PM