Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campaign funding struggles for AOC..
(08-21-2019, 03:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: AOC is just the lefts version of Trump. All fluff and no substance. 

As soon as she starts calling herself a very stable genius - and claims that nobody knows more about technology (or trade, court, the visa system, campaign finances, taxes, renewable energy, drones, ISIS...) than her - or how US intelligence needs to be schooled by her - that the media that disagrees with her is corrupt and the enemy of the people - that her losing an election would be definite proof of voter fraud - that she knows the best words - as soon as she's doing all that while insulting her enemies and spreading fake left extremists' videos - and recruits her advisors from Huffington and demands loyalty of them - or says she knows the best people and then calls them dumb as a rock or dogs or things like that after firing them - when she does all that while rambling incoherently, making absurd stuff up on the fly, running her business on the side, putting her family members or doctors that praise her genes in high positions, insults people on twitter, lusts for the husbands of other leaders, talks shit to boyscouts, implies people not applauding her or even investigating her might be traitors, calls some MS-13 members "fine people" and invites foreign powers to give her dirt on her opponents, I might be inclined to start thinking of her as some kind of "the left's version of Trump".

As long as she does none of these things though, I will strongly reject that sentiment. She's an idealistic, overwhelmed young congresswoman. But not a version of Trump.

But yeah, the GND could have been proposed way better and that has nothing to do with Trump. I agree that far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign funding struggles for AOC.. - hollodero - 08-21-2019, 04:34 PM