Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Jews who vote D are ignorant and disloyal
(08-20-2019, 08:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458135-trump-jews-that-vote-democrat-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great?fbclid=IwAR1xHzMMilY8meNRbfStjLpsou5g5sQdqT5Y56PH4n8FUySn14L7xzEvCoI

I just married into a super liberal Jewish family last month. I'll break the news to them.

(08-21-2019, 11:03 AM)PhilHos Wrote: As well as Democrats using disparaging remarks towards black people who vote for Trump and Republicans.

(08-21-2019, 02:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Actually, no both sides don't do it. Democrats and liberals typically shit on black Republicans and other POC on the right. But you don't see the same shitting on the "traitors" from the right, aside from Trump and the far right of course.

(08-21-2019, 02:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, not all Democrats, but far more than the radicals on the fringe.

(08-21-2019, 03:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm talking about Democrats/liberals who can't believe, don't understand, spew vitriol or just plain call traitor POC who are or vote conservative/Republican and/or are a Trump supporter simply for being or voting conservative/Republican and/or supporting Trump. They have this mindset that if someone is black, they HAVE to be a Democrat/liberal and anything else, they're a traitor or brainwashed or whatever.

(08-21-2019, 04:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know why you're quoting me. I'm neither Pro-Trump nor saying anything like that. 

In a thread about Trump painting Jews with a broad brush, you're going to lengths to paint Democrats with a broad brush. It's either defense of Trump, or well OT. If you aren't referencing the OP, it might do good to have the comments in a different thread, as they are either irrelevant to the original conversation or Pro-Trump and saying things like that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: Jews who vote D are ignorant and disloyal - Benton - 08-21-2019, 05:26 PM