Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campaign funding struggles for AOC..
(08-22-2019, 09:25 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: 1) Does calling the electoral college a scam and disservice to the constitution because your side lost count? She would kind of have a point about it hurting minorities if she brought up gerrymandering, but that's not what she focused on. 

No, that does not count. It's perfectly legitimate to question old customs and laws. That is very, very different from claiming the other sides brings millions and millions of illegals to the voting booth, with buses and whatnot.

(08-22-2019, 09:25 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: 2) Does threatening someone with your "subpoena power" count?

No.
That's a perfectly legit power and all things aside, there are solid reasons to use that power.

(08-22-2019, 09:25 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: She's certainly got a ways to go to catch up to ol' Drumpf, but she's doing a great job so far  ThumbsUp

I don't comment the rest, for I do not know too much about her. Maybe she conducts herself awfully as well in some regard. But be that as it may, I'm sure she has a long way to catch up to Trump, that is fair enough for me.
And as for "bringing up Trump", I rather brought up the GOP (before you called her "the left's version of Trump", where I sure talked about Trump then). But sure, most things are somehow about the opposide side and current leadership too, eg. also about Trump, who knows more about science, technology and the climate than everyone and calls it a hoax. The comparison plays a big part in calling thoughts, words, proposals etc. bad or crazy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign funding struggles for AOC.. - hollodero - 08-22-2019, 11:59 AM