Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing Gio Bernard Again Tonight!
(10-02-2015, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When the lines are perfectly true, they're not old and tired!

Furthermore, by "used cup," I thought you were making another Andy joke, not mentioning a real cup, because the cup I used last time wasn't used.  You really think a restaurant like Wings and Rings serves its customers their drinks in plastic cups.

I was going to ask him if we're returning to a set with Andy under center or staying in the shotgun and if he or Jeremy will get the majority of the carries, if we're going to throw the ball the majority of the time, even if Andy is under center, because the Chief's secondary is so beat-up, etc.

Honestly, if you want some legitimate conversation, I'd try to ask him personal questions over football questions. With football stuff, you're likely to just get a broad answer without much reality to it. He's not going to talk about their private scheming to fans, ya know?

(10-02-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What boards do you go to where there are not any people attacking each other?

I see them everywhere I go (mainly car forums and political forums)

BTW what is a "dink"?  I thought that was an acronym for Duel Income No Kids.

That's what I'm saying. Or a cartoon dinosaur. Or a "little person" wrestler in clown makeup from the 90s.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing Gio Bernard Again Tonight! - djs7685 - 10-02-2015, 03:41 PM