Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-02-2015, 12:05 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  Not surprisingly though.  You have a liberal arts college wife.

This is just pathetic.  The Air Force Academy, Naval Academy, and West Point are all liberal arts colleges.  Liberal arts don't have anything to do with liberal politics.  Keep on trollin'.

(10-02-2015, 12:08 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Really?  What lie is that?

Let's take a look . . .

(10-02-2015, 10:09 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So if you need to blend into your environment an AK is better to have than an AR-15 since you don't want the Taliban to make you as a US citizen.

Let's assume for a second you are a civilian contractor with a security job in Afghanistan.  You're security, not Spec Ops.  A guard, not an operator.  You would most likely perform fixed site security, convoy security, personnel security.  Emphasis on security.  You wouldn't be involved in any covert patrol which would require you to "blend into your environment."  Additionally, an AK won't help you blend into your environment with your baseball cap, sunglasses, lily white skin, clean shaven face, and western clothing.

http://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ranger.pdf

Let me refer you to Roger's Standing Order #4 from the Ranger Handbook, page i . . .

Quote:4.  Tell the truth about what you see and what you do. There is an army depending on us for correct information. You can lie all you please when you tell other folks about the Rangers, but don't never lie to a Ranger or officer

Go bullshit someone else.

(10-02-2015, 02:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Don't get used to me.  I don't post much, due to being out of the country 

There is plenty of internet access in Afghanistan.  Co-worker's husband is a 1SG, had internet access in his room during most recent Afghanistan deployment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-02-2015, 04:51 PM