Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Andrew Luck retires... Chance for the Bengals to trade a promising QB?
(08-25-2019, 02:14 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I think you're probably overvaluing our young QBs.

In other injury-related news I am kind of wondering if maybe we could ship a RB (Gio) down to Houston for a backup OT, though. Not sure what their OT situation is like.
I am willing to take draft picks for players we trade most of the players ZT went after looks pretty good even the UDFA rookies. Think what ZT could do with a hand full of draft picks in years to come. Dalton is who I would try to send to the Colts more value and not a ZT pick and we get to keep our young QB rookies. Same with Gio he is 26 near the end of a career for a RB same with Dalton over 30 QB neither one has very much time left before they start to decline so why not get something the new coach can use to build his team with. Finley can get us 7 to 10 wins which is what most of you expect anyway I don't think anyone thinks we are making a deep playoff run this year. Except maybe the coaches and players that is all that really needs to believe tho. Dalton is a quick study he can pick up a new system as good as anyone. With us having all the new coaches we are going to have growing pains and will need to adjust though out the year even with Dalton at the helm. Dalton only had one touchdown in preseason so I think the rookie QB could play just as good as Dalton and its not like we will be giving Dalton a new contract next year. Not even sure Dalton would take a new contract he might want to test free agency before he retires to see how he can do on another team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andrew Luck retires... Chance for the Bengals to trade a promising QB? - BengalsBong - 08-25-2019, 06:35 AM