Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Davis' meeting with the Pope a farce....
(10-02-2015, 11:49 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans. She was chosen because of the approval by the Vatican of her current battle. The Vatican is now trying to pull on the reins a bit but the image is pretty clear. A non-Catholic figure as controversial as Davis was chosen for one reason, it's not hard to see.

I could not agree more, you nailed this.  The pope has a huge team of people who vet who he meets.  Let's put it this way; if Beyonce met with Kim Davis would we not conclude that she supports Davis's position?  If Ricky Gervais met with her would we not conclude that he supports her position?  If Mike Huckabee meets with her would we not conclude that he supports her position?  Why would you give the pope, who has a far bigger team of handlers that monitor and carefully control the man's every move, the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't extend to any of those three people and myriad others?  This is yet another example of how disingenuous the current pope is.  Like I've said all along, a slick PR man but scrath the surface and it's the same old hide bound catholic dogma that has attempted to choke western civilization since its inception.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kim Davis' meeting with the Pope a farce.... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-02-2015, 11:17 PM