Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Davis' meeting with the Pope a farce....
(10-02-2015, 11:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I could not agree more, you nailed this.  The pope has a huge team of people who vet who he meets.  Let's put it this way; if Beyonce met with Kim Davis would we not conclude that she supports Davis's position?  If Ricky Gervais met with her would we not conclude that he supports her position?  If Mike Huckabee meets with her would we not conclude that he supports her position?  Why would you give the pope, who has a far bigger team of handlers that monitor and carefully control the man's every move, the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't extend to any of those three people and myriad others?  This is yet another example of how disingenuous the current pope is.  Like I've said all along, a slick PR man but scrath the surface and it's the same old hide bound catholic dogma that has attempted to choke western civilization since its inception.

Well the Pope might be supportive, but the Vatican is not. Don't blame it all on him. I think it's more of a case of Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kim Davis' meeting with the Pope a farce.... - Mike M (the other one) - 10-02-2015, 11:56 PM