Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEC vice chairman resigns, leaving agency unable to vote
(08-27-2019, 12:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really don't know how to use that term.  I am comparing two politicians who operate(d) in a similar manner.  One is accused by you of being in cahoots with Russia and the other is not.  One is a Democrat and one is a Republican.  I understand you have no cogent logical rebuttal, hence your propensity to respond with gifs and (bad) memes.  If you care to take an actual stab at addressing the points raised I'll be around. 

ThumbsUp

To the first bold sentence: That's a pretty big difference when the current man is accused (not just by me, btw) of Russian influence. 

To the second there is no gif or meme in my response to you.   That I used one that invoked the Russians triggered an automatic "Democrats did it too" response says a lot.

To the jist of your response: The McConnell angle is just an aside to the main story that the FEC is now essentially unable to do anything with a presidential election right around the proverbial corner.  That McConnell has held up even a vote since 2017 is just adding to the issue.  Clearly you don't care if what he is dong is "bad for the country" (necessarily).

Your opinion has been noted.  Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FEC vice chairman resigns, leaving agency unable to vote - GMDino - 08-27-2019, 01:02 PM