Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEC vice chairman resigns, leaving agency unable to vote
(08-27-2019, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: To the first bold sentence: That's a pretty big difference when the current man is accused (not just by me, btw) of Russian influence.

If you live in a world were accusations bear the same weight as facts.  I don't live in that world. 

Quote:To the second there is no gif or meme in my response to you.   That I used one that invoked the Russians triggered an automatic "Democrats did it too" response says a lot.

Except that's not what I said.  There is no Russian, "Dems did it too" here.  I stated the fact that McConnell and Reid both controversially played the political game in very similar fashion. 

Quote:To the jist of your response: The McConnell angle is just an aside to the main story that the FEC is now essentially unable to do anything with a presidential election right around the proverbial corner.  That McConnell has held up even a vote since 2017 is just adding to the issue.  Clearly you don't care if what he is dong is "bad for the country" (necessarily).

Didn't say I didn't care.  Maybe if you confine you own thread to the facts you want to discuss instead of muddying the waters with unfounded accusation memes you'll get what you profess to desire.

Quote:Your opinion has been noted.  Thanks.

You're most welcome.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FEC vice chairman resigns, leaving agency unable to vote - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-27-2019, 02:20 PM