Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The difference in Andy Dalton
(10-02-2015, 03:06 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Felt this warranted it's own thread - mainly because it's the deepest dive into trying to figure out what is exactly different about Andy Dalton in 2015.

I'm there every day - and every day these guys say ... "he's different." And Andy will tell you it's because he's comfortable, which breeds confidence. We try to illustrate that.

Some absolutely great quotes from Adam Jones, Ken Zampese, Mo Sanu, Hue Jackson and Andy himself ... including a statement about his career goals I don't know if too many people have seen.

“Andy knows what we need to do and what we’ve got to do to get over the hump."

Take a read and as always, I appreciate any separate Twitter or Facebook shares on your own.

Also - so much good stuff didn't get in - so if you all have any questions on this, hit me up below, too. Home game weekend so I've got some more time on my hands the next couple days.

I do agree that he looks different this year. He's looks more certain in the pocket and the game seems to have slowed down for him. He's managing the game noticeably better. The top QBs are all good game managers on top of their other talents and this is one thing that he seemed to be hit or miss on in the past. I'm very happy to see him doing well.

I'm under no illusion that he's an elite QB cause he's not and he doesn't need to be to take this team to the SB. The eliteness is more in the talent around him from the OL to Green and there are some youngsters coming along who can be elite at their positions in a couple of years (that being Eifert and Hill).

Flacco has a SB, Eli has two, but neither are mentioned in anyone's top 5 QBs list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The difference in Andy Dalton - jowczarski - 10-02-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - Synric - 10-02-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - Stewy - 10-02-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - treee - 10-02-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - BengalChris - 10-03-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - McC - 10-03-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - Utts - 10-03-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - Utts - 10-04-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: The difference in Andy Dalton - Housh - 10-03-2015, 12:03 PM