Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes?
(08-28-2019, 11:23 AM)jj22 Wrote: TDS is not a real thing. You guys crack me up. But yea, believe it's some real mental diagnosis.

I remember when rooting for America wasn't considered a disease. And professing love for Kim, Putin while attacking our Allies and calling on our enemy's to attack American citizens were frowned upon by most. Not to mention bragging about sexual assault etc. But yea, Trump supporters are fine with all that.

Now Trump supporters say those who don't agree with that have some made up disorder they try to sell as a "real thing".

Quick Question tho. Is ODS a real thing? Or all those attacks on Obama for 8 years just fine? Or wait, are folks trying to say Obama wasn't criticized an hated by Republicans? We remember and we think it's lame for you guys to think Trump is for some reason above all that given what all he's done (scandals).

To be fair, the DSM doesn't classify "TDS" as a thing (so no, ODS isn't a real thing either). 

That said the DSM defines a mental disorder as, "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individuals cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior...mental disorders are usually associated with significiant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities." Trump really hasn't been around long enough to research the phenomenon thoroughly, and he'll be long gone by the time enough research would get done to justify adding it to the DSM.  

I've never claimed it's a real diagnosis, but I did say it was a real thing. I do think it is a loosely accurate term to describe the significant disturbance in cognition, emotional regulation, and behavior that Trump can cause. "Trump humping" isn't a real diagnosis either, but I also think that is a loosely accurate term to describe the worship and blind following that some Trump supporters portray. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes? - Aquapod770 - 08-28-2019, 12:11 PM