Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESPN Predicts Ventell Bryant to make the 53
(08-29-2019, 10:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Tate has been noted as improving his STs game tremendously this year and that he was the best WR on KOR and PR.

He's not a gunner though.

I think Tate has jumped Core as Core major value was only special teams. However, I thought Core had a solid camp at WR as well. My issue with Core was he did not step up last year when he got a shot with Green and Boyd out so he does not excite me as a WR.

The Bryant kid is a rookie, has very good size at 6'3", but I think he heads to the PS. I see a lot of people singing the praises of Morgan too, but he is not playing again tonight (I think) and has barely seen the field in preseason. I remember he had a good block, but not much tape on him. I know many loved him coming out of college and he was aprojected 5 or 6th round pick by some, but his health set him back if ZT stays with prove it on the field mentality when he makes the cuts. I think he will and Morgan is offered PS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Predicts Ventell Bryant to make the 53 - Luvnit2 - 08-29-2019, 11:09 AM