Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campaign funding struggles for AOC..
(08-28-2019, 03:02 PM)Dill Wrote: Jeezus, abusive language going both sides.  You are not "smart" because you treat everyone else as "stupid."  It doesn't work that way.

And claiming the Tea party was "hijacked LONG before Trump" is a non-point, which just means you did not understand my original point.

You are the one who claimed "some people actually vote in reaction to policy failures." Your "highjacked" Tea partiers thought they were doing just that, as do Trump supporters now.

PS what ever makes you think you have not been "handled" along with the rest of the "ignorant electorate"?

#1 I don't vote for a party.  My smarts are limited to my education and experience and I don't tend to have strong views or opinions outside that.  It's not that you're stupid it's just that I don't understand why you pretend to not be ignorant on the subject.  And then you mock me when I expose that ignorance.  Insecure much?

#2  What was your original point?  It tends to change when you're shown to not know what you're talking about.  Perhaps when you can explain what your point actually is we can debate. 

I'm LITERALLY not ignorant - I have education and experience in what I usually comment on, usually much more than the talking heads.  I know they're ignorant, and you think they're informative.  One of us doesn't know better.  That's the difference.  You have debate, and you have google....yet you still anchor to your disinformation.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign funding struggles for AOC.. - JustWinBaby - 08-30-2019, 04:01 AM