Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes?
(08-30-2019, 04:21 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL... you still don't understand data mining even after it's explained multiple times (and which I know you do understand, but you're too embarassed to lose an argument).

Really?  Where did you explain data mining a single time let alone multiple times?  I specifically asked you your level of expertise with data mining, meteorology, and atmospheric sciences in order to gauge your credentials and unsurprisingly you didn't answer.

I've readily admitted my experience includes a single statistics course at Miami University and an Earth Science course at a podunk little high school in southern Ohio that taught the three Rs; readin', riitin', rasslin'.

I will readily admit I don't have the necessary education, training, and experience required to critique a journal article on the technical merits of the logarithms they used to mine the data.  The same applies to atmospheric science.  So what are the chances you do?  I'd say slim to none.  Which is why I've asked.  Based upon your answer, which was no answer at all, I'd judge my assumption to be correct.

Quote:I proved you have no clue what you're talking about.

That wouldn't be difficult since I've admitted multiple times I haven't read a single journal article about climate change.  Therefore my mind is completely open to climate change and how humans impact it.  I've been waiting for years for you to post the first article which you claim is junk science so I can judge for myself.  Not what a Wall Street Journal editorial tells you to believe written by some other dude with no formal education, training, or experience in data mining or atmospheric science.

Quote:You're still mocking me for arguments I've told you multiple times I didn't make....but somehow you won't get banned for lying about what I said but if I call you a useful idiot I would.  Just the way the board operates.

Okay, let's see exactly what you wrote . . .

Here's your claim climate change is junk science . . .
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-THE-ALT-RIGHT-HAILS-ITS-VICTORIOUS-GOD-EMPEROR?pid=323843#pid323843

Here's your claim you aren't going to prove a hoax by showing me one of those junk science climate change articles you read . . .
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-THE-ALT-RIGHT-HAILS-ITS-VICTORIOUS-GOD-EMPEROR?pid=323861#pid323861

You wrote exactly what I claimed you did and there is the evidence in black and white.  I have zero fear I'll be banned for lying when I can show that easily that I didn't.  LOL

Quote:And you're a doctor?!?   God help the patients you treat.   Please tell me you aren't big on magnets.

No, I'm not a doctor.  I've made no secret that I'm a physician assistant.  I've never presented myself as a doctor instead of a physician assistant.  And I've always corrected those who have made that mistake like I'm correcting you now.  I've been nothing, but forthcoming with my credentials to the point I'm certain some around here are sick of hearing them.

If you can't get that simple fact straight, I have almost zero confidence in you ability to understand data mining.  However, I do have an open mind and evidence can change my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-30-2019, 10:45 AM