Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes?
(08-30-2019, 04:26 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Let's just break this down.  Do you actually think Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane?  After nearly 3 years you still don't know the game he's playing?  He may be dumb, but c'mon don't get bukkaked by the fake news.

That's his shtick.  He triggers people like you to overreact, and that rallies his base.  You go "OMG he's Satan" and his base is energized to oppose the, errrrr, opposition.  He's worse than a career politician - he's a career marketer/brander.  And he's a savant at turning bad press into momentum.

Triggers people like me to overreact?

Let's see your evidence that indicates I overreacted to the report Trump inquired into nuking a hurricane.

Because my only reaction was to your inability to tell if Trump is an idiot or a troll without dissecting it.  The obvious answer is Trump is both an idiot and a troll.  No dissection required.  You just inadvertently admitted as much with your response above.  Thanks for proving my point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-30-2019, 11:01 AM