Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we were a top 5 offense last season before eifert went down
(08-31-2019, 09:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF we were a Top 5 offense before the Eifert injury...doesn't that indicate that Marvin and Lazor were great offensive coaches?  Hilarious

I'll start by saying that I'm glad Marvin is gone just for the sake of change. 

With that being said, we seem to be torn between the optimism of saying that ZT is going to revolutionize this offense because NO ONE not even Marino/Brady or Jerry Rice etc could have succeeded under the nadir of Marvin/Lazor.  Oh, by the way let's get pumped because before everyone got injured we had a TOP 5 OFFENSIVE UNIT in 2018!!!!!

Again, I'm glad ZT is here and I'm intrigued to see what he can do but I'm not 100% sure he's 10 times the coach of Marvin Lewis just yet.  I get it though, every time a team reboots the fans tell themselves the guys who left were the problem.

(08-31-2019, 09:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: FWIW I would have traded two 1st’s, Green, and half the team for Tunsil. IDGAF anymore I’m ready to blow this shit up and start over from scratch. I can’t handle another last season and this roster looks exactly the same. 

That's the thing...the roster looks very similar so we are really hoping that it was the coaching that screwed us in 2018...what choice do we have?  We are going into 2019 with the same weak LB corps, major o-line issues, and AJ and Ross looking like they could be dealing with season-long issues.  Fingers crossed it was all on the coaching!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were a top 5 offense last season before eifert went down - Nately120 - 08-31-2019, 09:42 PM