Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jake Dolegala has made the 53
(08-31-2019, 03:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big guy, big arm. Already has pretty good footwork. He looks to have a lot to work with. Coming from an FCS school, and with very little help around him, he looks pretty good out there--though we're talking about 3rd and 4th string--against guys that were still some of the better players from a lot of bigtime college programs. 

He certainly didn't look out of place or overwhelmed. 

Added bonus; he has Boomers old number. Big Grin

This is some good stuff, starting to feel a little Dolegala hype.  Smirk 

(08-31-2019, 03:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think the thing i like best is, Taylor played QB at Nebraska and he's coached under McVay and his system and was right there as Goff developed. You would think that he would have a type of guy that he wants for his offense and he's not going to just keep somoene in there because they're 'capable' and safe. 

This has been an offensive-leaning league for several years now and Marv just never latched onto that way of thinking. He was always stuck in running, defense and field position. 

I'm looking forward to seeing a more progressive system that looks like a typical NFL offense of this day--not days gone by. 

Spot on about Taylor and Marv. This is what I like the best as well. Complete opposites.

(08-31-2019, 04:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's not just the arm.  Jake has the poise, field awareness and other intangibles that most good QBs possess.  With our coach being a former QB, and QB coach, he likely sees other little nuances that we do not.  Not to mention, the dude is huge!  6'7", with a strong arm, and can move a bit.  This guy could very well develop into another "Big Ben" type of QB.

Wow, want to see more of Dolegala now Sunset. Gotta go check this guys highlights out.

Just thought he had a weird name and people thought it was funny. Guess not. Sounds like a real talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jake Dolegala has made the 53 - milksheikh - 08-31-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Jake Dolegala has made the 53 - pally - 08-31-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Jake Dolegala has made the 53 - TKUHL - 08-31-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Jake Dolegala has made the 53 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Jake Dolegala has made the 53 - Sled21 - 09-02-2019, 10:00 AM