Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56 hours of our playlist for September 6th, 7th and 8th
(09-01-2019, 11:41 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Thanks for the props. One of my listeners gave me a similar comment that I just love. "You play so many great songs that I've never heard before that are played by people that I've been listening to for my entire life".

I felt pretty good when she told me that.

It's funny cause I was browsing the playlists that you posted... I grew up a big Iron Maiden fan, and still have a soft spot for them. It's not Run to the Hills... It's Moon Child, and Ghengis Khan, but then a couple of songs later it might be Desperado by the Eagles. I think at times, that kind of variety can throw me off cause I can be in a mood, but damn if it isn't refreshing for radio... Even apps like Pandora can start to get repetitive. I like that it's all from vinyl too. The cracks and hums just add to it. I remember when I first clicked on that link, some obscure Ratt song was playing...

Props for playing I'm Going Down by the Boss too. An underrated song if ever there was one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 56 hours of our playlist for September 6th, 7th and 8th - jason - 09-02-2019, 12:08 AM