Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Campaign funding struggles for AOC..
(08-30-2019, 11:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Christ, I forgot about the career staffers directing foreign policy crap . . . and his expertise in military invasions and nation building. All based upon education and experience, no doubt.

Just to flesh out a previous point: If he thought it reasonable that Gore could have invaded Iraq too, that means he never got how the rationale for that invasion was constructed by specific, neocon players SOLELY WITHIN Bush's administration, not on the basis of non-partisan groundwork laid by the intel community that any president would likely have acted on.  Virtually every "talking head" except Sean Hannity understands this.

That's not a good ground to be standing on when you claim "the ignorant electorate " has been "handled" and you don't listen to the talking heads because you "know" they are all wrong--unlike others on this message board who are "anchored in disinformation."

I could bring up more examples, but the mystery is why the manifest LACK of knowledge is announced via pointed accusations of others' ignorance.
If I disagree with someone's take on AOC or donor influence on voters, I can just state where the disagreement is. I don't feel an additional need to claim the other person is therefore "ignorant" and "disinformed" and "peddling fake news," while I, by some special dispensation, can just tell truth from falsehood.  Just can.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign funding struggles for AOC.. - Dill - 09-02-2019, 02:41 PM