Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian
(09-03-2019, 09:14 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I personally don't care at all about how much Trump golfs.

Obama golfed, Fox News talked about it all the time, liberals scorned/laughed at Fox News for being unable to find anything legitimate to complain about Obama, so they were resorting to silly nonsense.

And then Trump takes office, and liberals do the exact same thing to him?

I get that Trump golfs more than Obama did, but that doesn't make it any less of a non-story.

I'd prefer we criticize the President over legitimate problems, rather than this silly shit. And there are SO MANY legitimate problems, I'm not sure why we'd even waste our thought or breath on something like this.

FOX talked about Obama golfing because they were pushing a "lazy" narrative about him.

While I think DJT is lazier than my grandfather was when he was retired I also think he ran on a platform of "not having time for golf because he would be working so hard".  And in this specific case stayed home from a trip to Poland to "watch the hurricane" and then went golfing instead.  Add in that he pumps money into his own courses with these trips and it is totally a story.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian - GMDino - 09-03-2019, 09:40 AM