Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian
(09-03-2019, 09:14 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I personally don't care at all about how much Trump golfs.

Obama golfed, Fox News talked about it all the time, liberals scorned/laughed at Fox News for being unable to find anything legitimate to complain about Obama, so they were resorting to silly nonsense.

And then Trump takes office, and liberals do the exact same thing to him?

I get that Trump golfs more than Obama did, but that doesn't make it any less of a non-story.

I'd prefer we criticize the President over legitimate problems, rather than this silly shit. And there are SO MANY legitimate problems, I'm not sure why we'd even waste our thought or breath on something like this.

I get your point. However, it's a bit different when someone like Trump explicitly berated his predecessor for his golfing and also explicitly promised he would not do that.
It's also a bit different when a president usually golfs at his own golf course and doubles the fees on said course, because hey, you could run into the president there now! This gives it a bit of a different vibe, this personal benefitting from presidential golfing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian - hollodero - 09-03-2019, 01:28 PM