Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian
(09-03-2019, 04:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: There was a South Park episode a few years ago where Cartman and his girlfriend break up after she realizes he isn't good for her. Rather than comforting or making her feel better, her friends mocked her for ever being with him in the first place. Eventually, this mockery led her to go back to him, because she no longer felt welcomed by her friends.

They posed it as a reference to Trump and his supporters, particularly the supporters who voted for him because he said or did something but are now suffering from him breaking his promises.

I'm all for pointing out his hypocrisy and idiocy. But continually reminding them of the same things over and over again even if it makes them upset won't change their mind. It'll just make them drift further into his grasp.

The phrase "beating a dead horse" is relevant in this case, I think.

I just don't really see the point. The people who agree with you (like myself, for the record) will say "yep, sounds about right."

So if it is beating a dead horse with one side, and a known fact with the other side, what's even the purpose? haha

So when do we stop?  Report it once and move on?  Twice? 

Never go back to anything because i might make a former supporter go back because they are mad they got duped and are being reminded of it?

I am but one lonely voice in the wind.  What I post is nothing.  Seriously.  I enjoy sharing when DJT makes more of an ass out of himself and his followers for believing him in the first place, but in the end it means nothing on a national level.

I prefer to remind everyone all the time.  But it's also okay to ignore it and just pass by.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian - GMDino - 09-03-2019, 04:42 PM