Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys there's a game this Sunday! Wanna talk about it?
So yeah, I dunno if you're like me or anything but it's pretty exciting that football is back and that the Bengals kickoff on Sunday. And I just had this crazy thought that maybe people would want to talk about the game? I mean maybe I'm wrong and you're more interested in yet another thread about who's calling the shots in the front office, or an in depth discussion on how Josh Malone totally should still be on the roster, or some more analysis of Mike Brown as an owner ("hey guys did you know he might not be very good?")... but I'm thinking somebody might want to , you know, talk some football?

So Bengals vs Seahawks, this Sunday at 4pm. The baby Bengals are lead by their new young coaching staff into one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL to square off against a playoff team from a year ago. What matchups do you look at as favoring the good guys? What matchups do you think will cause us fits? Is there anything in particular you think is the key to the game, and why is that? What are you looking for on offense, and what approach do you think we might see from the defense? Are there any players in particular you look to be an X factor? If you've got thoughts on any of these, I'd love to hear and discuss them!

Note that this is NOT a predictions thread (that's elsewhere), but feel free to throw yours out there in your discussion if you want.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hey guys there's a game this Sunday! Wanna talk about it? - NKURyan - 09-03-2019, 11:28 PM