Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys there's a game this Sunday! Wanna talk about it?
Seattle's D is suspect. They're missing Reed, a key Dlineman. They got run on throughout the preseason. Their secondary is pretty average, but I still wish we had AJ out there. The question for us, is our Oline. If they can just be ok, I think we can put up points. Plus, don't forget, ZT has faced Seattle twice a year the past couple of seasons. He ought to know how to attack them. With the exception of a game in 2017, the Rams put up more than 30 on them every time. Rams won 3 out of 4 from 2017-2018.

Tyler Lockett is a beast. Otherwise, their WRs are as questionable as their secondary, but Seattle runs the ball ALOT. Billings, Tupou, and Glasgow should see alot of time on the field, and Brown and Vigil have to have good games. If we stop the run, I think we win the game. As always, however, we have to worry about TEs killing us, and the Hawks have a pretty good one. All that said, Russell Wilson is a great QB. I've been a fan since his days at NCState. I don't think this is a guaranteed loss for us, but we're going to have to play extremely well to have a chance.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey guys there's a game this Sunday! Wanna talk about it? - BURROWorBUST - 09-04-2019, 01:56 AM