Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting For NE, MIA, TENN For Bengals
(09-05-2019, 02:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The same Tennessee team that had the #3 scoring defense in the league and beat the Pats 34-10.

Not saying they are great, but with that D they can be tough on any team.  Mariota is a different QB with Delani Walker to throw to.

Agreed and the Titans have a decent O-line and a good running game.

I don't see the Stains winning. This will slow the Stain hype a bit which will be nice.

(09-05-2019, 04:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Miami will not beat Ravens.  I think Ravens are the most solid team in the AFCN this year.  

Browns will have a tough time against Titans.  The Browns have so much pressure on their shoulders to win, mistakes will be made and I think they will lose against an underrated Titan team.  

Ben is another year older.  I think he will start showing his age this year.  Patriots should win.

Ravens still have a QB that has to run for them to win. You keep Lamar in the pocket and you can beat them.

We always say the Pig is getting old and he just keeps plugging along. Think the Stoolers are the most solid team until the 
Pig actually falls off and we start beating them. Which could happen under Taylor who is not a Stooler fan. I want to see 
how much better we are on the O-line and at LB'er and i want to see our new Playbook first before I have a clue about our
team. Lot of changes, think it will take some time for us to see what we really are. Think we will be more solid as the year
goes on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rooting For NE, MIA, TENN For Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-05-2019, 04:50 PM