Poll: What Is Your Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019?
Nothing But Playoffs
Mold and build this team into a contender
other(Explain)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019
(09-05-2019, 07:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Dolphins were 7-9 in 2018 ( 1 game under .500) and now are full rebuild mode with their new head coach.

Would they have been better off (not tank) in 2018 to be 5-11 or 4-12 to get the much better draft picks? I would say they set the rebuild nack a year as 2018 was a complete waste for their organization's long term future of winning anything.

My point is why think a team hovering .500 is heading in right direction. I understand it will all be on how they play and get results, close games, blowout games and such, but ML took a bad team and improved 6 games in year one. I ma not saying 6 games, buy not expect real progress from ZT in first year. 

By all account, many in here feel ML was a horrible football coach, so ZT should look like a star if he truly is all he has been hyped up to be.

I don't think people really thought that ML was horrible at all.  More like he was spent, worn out, beaten down, with a healthy dose of having fallen behind much of the rest of the league.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019 - McC - 09-05-2019, 07:27 PM