Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Wings and Rings
Well, we were in Richmond, IN last week and we went to the mall (malls are falling off and this one might not last much longer). We were like the only people in the place (except for the workers on top of the roof still repairing the damage from the tornado several weeks ago). But as we are in there, I remember my wife telling me that she really wished to try that burger I had at Buffalo wings and rings when we went (don’t know why the Ho didn’t ask for a bite because we often share food).

I googled it and for sure, there was a BW&R in Richmond (right off the interstate, but not the easiest to find because it sits down a road behind McDonalds). So we went in and grabbed a pub table in the bar area, got our menus and ordered our beer. I was a little nervous hoping the wife would have a good experience. I mean, the place was clean, people polite, etc. I just wanted her to enjoy the experience (I don’t think she had a beer the first time and she was going to try the burger I’ve praised for awhile). So as we looked at the menu and were sipping our beers (delicious by the way and very cold), the waitress comes up to take our order, but as my wife is ordering the Bella burger, she asks the waitress if she can leave the garlic aioli sauce off (omg, omg, omg, omg, WTF don’t say shit dog, just wag your tail and love her).

Soooooooooooo, I ordered a Mexican-Cado burger (Creamy Mexican Panela cheese, avocado, fresh jalapenos, chipotle aioli, cilantro; served on a brioche bun). Then we waited about maybe 12-15 minutes and our orders arrived.

We cut our burgers and shared. Her burger seemed a little dull without the sauce, but the actual burger itself was amazing. She loved it too. As for mine, I wasn’t amazed at the flavor combinations (I’m a smoker so that may have something to do with it) but again, that burger didn’t disappoint. I probably won’t order that specific style of burger again, but the next time we are in those towns, I know where we’re eating. Between her meal and mine plus 3 tall drafts, the bill was about $34 minus tip.

Again, I give this place my ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Buffalo Wings and Rings - HarleyDog - 08-05-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - SunsetBengal - 08-05-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - samhain - 08-05-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - Go Cards - 08-06-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - michaelsean - 12-08-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - XenoMorph - 12-28-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - HarleyDog - 09-05-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - bengalfan74 - 09-06-2019, 12:57 AM