Poll: What Is Your Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019?
Nothing But Playoffs
Mold and build this team into a contender
other(Explain)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019
(09-05-2019, 04:53 PM)GodFather Wrote: This is going to be an exciting season this year regardless of the outcome to see how Zac molds this team into his vision. My question for you now that pre season is over and week one for the Bengals is a few days away, What is your elastic expectations from what you've seen so far and has transpired?

Mine is simply watching ZT mold this team into what his vision is to win a Super Bowl. I don't think this team is even at playoff caliber yet, because of missing pieces and new coaches, schemes  etc. I also don't think this team is far away from becoming a playoff team and a threat. Obviously the offensive line is a mess and that is one of the most important pieces to success. Will be great not to see the same old same old that we've seen with Marvin Lewis and outcome.

Looking forward to a fresh start!

That he stretches this team beyond it's shortcomings to a playoff winning, SB contender.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019 - rfaulk34 - 09-06-2019, 12:35 AM