Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sam Hubbard appreciation thread
(09-08-2019, 09:45 PM)Brimey Wrote: I love this kid. He brings it EVERY play. Smart player, no extra crap, just coming hard from snap to whistle. Anytime I saw a Seahawks player get to the edge, there would be 94 chasing full speed after him. I think he's soon to be a team leader and the heart and soul of this defense.

Chased down Russell Wilson protecting the edge at least twice (and got a decent lick on him....totally legal, but I was waiting for the flags).

He plays with all effort, all the time.  Had a decent rookie season and did he rest?  Nope, this guy busted his ass in the offseason to get even stronger and quicker.  

I absolutely love this guy.  If I didn't think it would jinx him, I would buy his color rush jersey today.  

Oh, and did anyone else notice how Sam lighting it up seemed to get more out of the rest of the guys on the line?  

One last slobber on Sam:  He should have been credited with 3 sacks.  The one where he got Wilson by the ankles and Wilson flung it away shows on replay that Wilson's knee hit the ground before he spun and threw the ball away.  If any other player in the league had 3 sacks on week one against Russell Wilson, the talking heads around the league would be drooling more than I am.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sam Hubbard appreciation thread - Brimey - 09-08-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard appreciation thread - J24 - 09-10-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Sam Hubbard appreciation thread - McC - 09-09-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Sam Hubbard appreciation thread - SHRacerX - 09-09-2019, 08:00 AM