Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-10-2019, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You'd have to take that up with the board at WSJ as I haven't done an in depth analysis of the economic decision. I simply pointed to where I thought WSJ was finding fraud. Perhaps there was some sort of "collusion" between POTUS and the Democratically controlled Congress. It seem they think the administration misrepresented the "benefit" of de-privatizing to loan system and perhaps did it with the motivation of funding their wall healthcare plan. 

Obamacare was passed by the 111th Congress in 2010. According to the WSJ, Congress created these student loan plans in 2012 which would be during the 112th Congress in which the Dems controlled the Senate and the Repubs controlled the House. So much for "Democratically" controlled. I'm not buying the Repubs voted to fund Obamacare (which was already passed) two years later with student loans.

Quote:The crazy thing is: It seems the Liberal would be more upset about this than the Conservative; as it could be a case of American citizens bailing out the rich, but they were "Too Big to Fail".

Bailing out the rich? Are you suggesting bailing out students who default on their loans?

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2019, 06:25 PM